The lovingly restored guesthouse with its two bedrooms, one of which has been added recently, was one of the first houses to be built in the Prins River Valley.
Specially selected heirloom pieces provide the cottage with an air of by-gone elegance whilst still offering comfort. Both the living room and one bedroom opens onto the patio with an outside portable gas braai and an exotic plunge pool. From here guests have a view on the almond orchards and lucerne fields with a glimpse of magical Towerkop, the second highest peak in the Swartberg mountain range, towering in the distance. Legend has it that a witch put Towerkop under a spell and that the peak was split in half by a thunderbolt.
The main bedroom boasts a queen bed, with linen of 100% percale cotton, luxury duvet and an electric blanket in winter. Bath and pool towels are provided. The second bedroom with its two twin beds, opens onto a private patio with a view of the mountain.
Both bedrooms share a romantic bathroom offering a bath with a mountain view, as well as a separate pedestal shower.
The cosy living room is equipped with a heater, a TV with a full DSTV premium package and a dining room table and chairs. Board games and books are also available on request
The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking utensils, an electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, and microwave oven. Extras, such as a toasted sandwich maker, provides the touch of luxury you need when on vacation.
- Private and secluded
- Light cereal and yoghurt breakfast is included in rate
- Each house features an exotic infinity plunge pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full DSTV premium package
- No cell phone signal on the farm but guests have access to Wifi-calling
- Luxury 100% cotton percale linen and fluffy towels
- Quality toiletries
- Electric blankets with individual controls
- Coffee and tea station with complimentary rusks and filter coffee plungers
- Complimentary dessert wine
- Complimentary welcome breadbasket for guests staying for two days or longer
- Complimentary health breakfast supplies consisting of a choice of three cereals, milk and yoghurt
- Salt and pepper, Spray and Cook, toothpicks, paper towels and dishwashing liquid are supplied
- Outside portable gas braai
- Outside bush fire places with long burning firelights, tongs and grids
- Electric blankets in all queen bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchens for self-catering
- Dinner, braai packs or picnic hampers on request
- Inverters to keep on the TV and one light can be provided during load shedding
- Electric oven and gas hob with four burners
- Microwave oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Free laundry service provided
- Board games and books upon request
- Hiking trails
- 4x4 road on the farm
- Mountain biking
- Bird watching
- Special 4x4 mountain trips can be pre-arranged
- Special bush barbeques can be pre-arranged, weather permitting and at the discretion of the owner.