This spacious self-catering guesthouse consists of three bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen/ living room and separate dining room with a fireplace. Two of the bedrooms have queen beds and en suite bathrooms equipped with bathtubs and showers while the third bedroom offers two single beds and an en suite bathroom with a shower. The bed linen is 100 % cotton percale while towels and toiletries are provided.
All the rooms, except one bedroom, open via French doors to a wrap-around stoep with a built-in braai and plunge pool. A complimentary bag of firewood is provided per night, but extra wood can be purchased. Guests at Plaashuis can also make use of their own games room with a pool table and darts board. Work is currently in progress to furnish the patio between the kitchen and the games room and build an additional firepit at the back of the house for guests to fully enjoy the spectacular sunsets to the west of Plaashuis.
The open plan kitchen is equipped with all necessary cooking utensils including an electric oven and gas hob, a fridge/freezer, microwave oven, sandwich toaster, washing machine, iron, and ironing board.
Guests can relax on the comfortable couch and chairs in the living room that has been furnished with an eye on comfort and easy elegance. Guests also have access to free Wifi and a TV with a full DSTV premium package. The sleeper couch in the living room can be turned into a bed for two small children but such a request must be discussed beforehand with the host. A choice of board games means that no one should get bored during bad-weather days.
The dining room that can sit eight people, is equipped with a fireplace and ideally suited for candle-lit, special occasion dinners and lunches.
All the rooms in this house, except the third twin bedroom, open onto a wrap-around patio with a built-in fireplace, comfortable patio furniture and a huge dining table. One of the remarkable features of the patio is its beautiful plunge pool that is large enough to accommodate six people at a time. From here, guests can marvel at the reflection of the light on the cliffs of Touwsberg which offers a constant kaleidoscope of colour.
- Private and secluded
- Light cereal and yoghurt breakfast is included in rate
- Exotic infinity plunge pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full DSTV premium package
- No cell phone signal on the farm but guests have access to Wifi-calling
- Luxury 100% cotton percale linen and fluffy towels
- Quality toiletries
- Electric blankets with individual controls
- Double bed sleeper couch
- Extra mattress
- Coffee and tea station with complimentary rusks and filter coffee plungers
- Complimentary dessert wine
- Complimentary welcome breadbasket for guests staying for two days or longer
- Salt and pepper, Spray and Cook, toothpicks, paper towels and dishwashing liquid are supplied
- Build-in fireplace with long burning firelights, tongs and grids at Plaashuis
- Log burning fireplaces in living room
- Electric blankets in all queen bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Dinner, braai packs or picnic hampers on request
- Inverters to keep on the TV and one light can be provided during load shedding
- Electric oven and gas hob with four burners
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Free laundry service provided
- Board games and books upon request